WELCOME TO HILL AND SWIFT
A family business established 1932
The late Ron Hill and his brother Edward Swift founded Hill and Swift in the 1930's. They were appointed Ford Dealers in the 1960's.
Mr Swift's son and daughter, Gary and Shelagh, now operate the business and, along with their staff, continue the strong principle of giving good personal service to all their customers, which has been the basis of the firm's continuing success for over 70 years.
We offer a complete range of services including new and used car sales and servicing, MOTs, Rapid fit for typres, exhausts and batteries, vehicle warranties and much more.
Please call into our showrooms on the A34 opposite the Darlaston Inn to see our superb range of cars.